Car loans are reasonably short-term lending vehicles designed to help people purchase automobiles. A car loan can come from a number of different lending sources. The sources available can depend on the need for bad credit car loans or used car loans. It is also possible to sometimes refinance car loans to obtain a better deal. This is not uncommon when people make new car loans and discover they can get better terms elsewhere. The cost of borrowing associated with car loans can be impacted by a number of factors. The length of the loan in months, the interest rates involved and the amount of down payment can all affect costs.
The first thing that you will need to do if you want a bankruptcy car loan is contact your bankruptcy trustee. The trustee is the individual appointed by the court to oversee your bankruptcy process. He or she will decide whether you can purchase a car. The next thing... »
- Can you get a car loan while in Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Tips for Getting an Auto Loan with Bad Credit
- How to Lease a Car with a Low Credit Score
- How to Shop for an Auto Loan after Bankruptcy
A 72-month auto loan can be a trap for the consumer. Many experts agree that entering into these loans is an unwise financial decision. Too often, this decision is made in the high-stress, high-pressure environment of an auto dealership. Purchasing a new car can be an exciting and emotional... »
- What Is a Deferred Car Loan?
- 3 Tips about Securing Car Loans for Pensioners
- 7 Things to Know before Applying for a Car Loan
- Auto Loan Advice for First-Time Car Buyers
If you need to refinance an auto loan and have poor credit, you should choose a company that specializes in refinancing poor credit auto loans. Traditional lenders, such as banks, will not likely assist you with a low cost refinance unless your credit score is very high. For this... »
- When is a good time to refinance an auto loan you got with poor credit?
- What fees must be paid when refinancing your car loan?
- Refinancing Your Upside Down Car Loan
- Reduce Your Car Loan Monthly Payments by Refinancing
If you have bad credit, you can use a few car loan tips to help ensure a loan approval. Having less-than-perfect credit doesn't mean you can't get a car loan. It is a good idea to take some time, do some research and make sure you get a good... »
- Can you get a private party auto loan with bad credit?
- How to Find the Best Used Car Financing Rates
- How a Recession Can Affect Used Car Loan Interest Rates
- Disadvantages of Private Party Auto Loans